martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Mix of Amy.

I don't want to bother you but I'm in distress. There's danger of me loosing all of my happiness, cause I love a man who doesn't know I exist.

Although I enjoyed it, I should have tied up my loose ends. But, I left my jacket with you, and you know my friends. So maybe, you will get my number, or ask them When I'm ached down. But I may have forgotten you by the next time I'm in town.

I can't wait to get away from you, and surprisingly, you hate me too. We only communicate when we need to fight.

I’ll be some next man’s other woman soon.

I hate my alcoholic logic.

Why do I wish I never played? Oh, what a mess we made. And now, the final frame, love is a losing game.

I don't know why I goy so attached, it's my responsability. And you don't owe nothing to me. But to walk away, I have no capacity.

I wish I could say no regrets, and no emotional debts. And as we kiss goodbye, the sun sets. So we are history, the shadow covers me, the sky above a blaze that only lovers see.

Though he tries to pcify her, what's inside her never dies.

 I know you, you are so frustrated.. Above we all become what we once hated.

And I'm just a child, and you are full grown. And no I'm nothing like I've ever known.

I cheated myself like I knew I would. I told you, I was troubled, you know that I'm no good.

There'll be none of him no more. I cried for you on the kitchen floor.

My stomach drops and my guts churn. You shrug, and it's the worst to truly stuck the knife in first.

I'm gonna loose my baby, so I always keep a bottle near.

It's not just my pride, it's just til these tears have dried.

I don't ever wanna drink again, I just need a friend. I'm not gonna spend 10 weeks. Have everyone think I'm on the mend?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario