jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

Open your eyes.

I have been told that what you want, what you really want, comes to you when you less imagine it. And I proved that. But, what happen when you want something badly and you dream about it all the time? You get crazy, and you get disillusioned. That is what it's happening to me.
I have loved, and been loved. I have been disappointed, but also I have disappointed someone. It hurts, a lot. I think that in one point in my life, i felt prepared for suffering, but now i realize that i'm not.
You know, when i see love stories i feel like that could happen to me anytime. I feel happy and sad at the same time. Later I start doubting, love stories are made for that people to make them doubt of happiness? Or it's just a way to make them believe that everything will come in your due moment, we mustn't lower our arms? I can't know it clearly.
A very emotional movie is Vanilla Sky, it drops me to tears every time i see it. And when Penelope Cruz say "Every passing minute, is a chance to turn it all around" makes me believe that it's true! And my effort to change my life grows fastly. My critique on this movie is very good, undoubtedly. Maybe because I'm that kind of girl who cries for everything, or maybe because i'm just a teenager. I suppose that i'll know it when I grow up, or perhaps i won't ever know at all.
I will tell you in another life, when we are both cats ☺ ˜

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario