jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

You, little monster.


What is your mask? How do you hide what you don't want anybody to see about yourself? Do you believe in your defects? Well, my way to hide me is writing. But, when I'm face to face with someone, I just act coldly. I don´t know if it works or not, i just put it on practice. Some people thinks that every single person was made to judge us, but that's not true. We make them judge us by our appearance, or just by what we have. WE are materialist, WE are evil.
Sometimes I think that i am the problem, nobody else. My happiness start with me, and die with me. I agree with the theory that says "he/she helped me to reach my happiness", or "I could not have done it by myself". But, it doesn't depends of someone. You can be happy on your own way.
Don't be a freak, Encourage! You can do whatever you want, and you can be whoever you want, too! You just have to let your fears behind and try to find your own world. Nobody believes in you like you do. So throw away that ridiculous mask and be yourself. Nothing less, nothing more. Just you. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario